Life in Telluride

When im not drifting, im in telluride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Telluride, Colorado, United States

I often live a nomadic life style, traveling around and stopping for favorable work and experiences. When I'm not on a vagabond trip, I'm in Telluride, my home.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Dreamtime

Dreamtime is an intoresting festival. Its like being imursed in another culture that dosent exist anywhere. No cloths? No problem. Insaine? Join the party. From whitie lightys to pshyicidelic artists, dream the future.




Ok, all the other ones are just shots of people that i ran into but this one is of Orly, a beautiful Israeli thats traveling around. We talked wile i shot photos for a half an hour or so. I put it in photoshop when i got home and this is one that is apropreate that I like the best.
(Click to enlarge)

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home