Life in Telluride

When im not drifting, im in telluride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Telluride, Colorado, United States

I often live a nomadic life style, traveling around and stopping for favorable work and experiences. When I'm not on a vagabond trip, I'm in Telluride, my home.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Holus Bolus

So I am working with Sally Davis again. This time its the Holus Bolus Circus (ages 8-12). I am so glad she is back. I really missed working with kids. Offcaialy I'm working lights (and getting paid for it) but I am also helping out with set and participating in the rehersales for fun.

The clowns docter up an injured cannon ballist.

The tight rope act.

The worlds strongest girl.

Kids so cool it makes me want one of my own. Playing circus with them is enugh for now.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home