Life in Telluride

When im not drifting, im in telluride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Telluride, Colorado, United States

I often live a nomadic life style, traveling around and stopping for favorable work and experiences. When I'm not on a vagabond trip, I'm in Telluride, my home.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Ah Haa


I have been volunteering at the Ah Haa art school in exchange for art classes, and so far besides cleaning, painting, and making a ceramic glaze chart for my work hours I play in Sally's story time children's theater. Its a great release to act like a child in an environment where its encouraged. Im enjoying it so much I signed up to help with the children's area and story time at the library. And when I get enough child experience Im going to try to get a job at Telluride Academy taking kids hiking, camping, biking, fishing and all that good stuff.

Anyways, this play was a story about pelicans and why they came to Telluride; as they apparently actually did way back in the day. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home