Life in Telluride

When im not drifting, im in telluride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Telluride, Colorado, United States

I often live a nomadic life style, traveling around and stopping for favorable work and experiences. When I'm not on a vagabond trip, I'm in Telluride, my home.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

today

After getting up late, I went for a walk to pick wild flowers. The realistate guy I work for is out of town for the weekend but was showing a house so I had to set up for that (mow the lawn, set a table with realistate info, pick flowers and put them in a vase), not a bad job.
Then I went up to mountain village with the intention of climbing but I spent most of my time there spotting little kids (because the people supervising them were clueless) and taking photos of them climbing. The company of children is extreamly positive for my mental health.
At about noon i got back into town and ran into some friends on main st with a mission. Their goal was to sit on a main st bench all day long. To accomplish this goal we would have to improuve our envornment. First I dragged a sofa from the free box (30 ft away) to join the benches. Then we waited for a friend to bring a grill. After we collected some funds we sent an errind boy to buy some burgers and hotdogs. Elan nabed a ton of fixins from her dads resturant and we gave away (donation) burgers, hotdogs, and smores. We figured the law would have something to say about us grilling on the side walk but they only smiled as they drove by. The funds from the food kept us griling and driking for 8 hours on main st. What a town.
Oh, and this photo was takin by Chandler (maybe 10), an aspairing photographer. He complimented my camara so much i had to let him play with it.
I have never understood why people get so defensive about the 'american way of life', but im starting to. For the first time I would go to great lengths to defend my way of life, the 'telluride way of life'.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home