Life in Telluride

When im not drifting, im in telluride.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Telluride, Colorado, United States

I often live a nomadic life style, traveling around and stopping for favorable work and experiences. When I'm not on a vagabond trip, I'm in Telluride, my home.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ballon Festival

So the last couple days here in telluride have been the ballon festival. Yesterday morning they floated through town, ocaiosonaly landing on main street to swich passengers. Yesterday night they lit the ballons up at night on main street for some nice lighting (unfortunitly i had to work for that one). And this morning more floating throught town.
Its like people come to Telluride just to provied us with entertainment. Huge thanks to the ballon crews who provided us with the wonderful vistas.
You know where to stick my spelling.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home